1. WHAT'S THE BEST BAND YOU'VE EVER SEEN LIVE
Hawkwind ..... a lonnnnng time ago.
2. IF YOU COULD TAKE JUST ONE THING ONTO A DESSERT ISLAND WITH YOU, WHAT WOULD YOU CHOOSE?
A boat! ... DER!!!!
3. IF YOU COULD TRAVEL BACK IN TIME TO MEET ONE PERSON FROM HISTORY WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE
Joseph ...... to ask if he really did shag Mary cause I recon he slipped one in there while she was asleep!!
Article continues below...
4. WHAT'S YOUR CURRENT CAR
5. IF YOU COULD HAVE SEX WITH ANYONE FAMOUS WITHOUT BEING FOUND OUT, WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE?
Can't tell you or I'd be found out!!! ........ but to throw you off the trail I'll say Jessica Rabbit.
6. WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TYPE OF FOOD.
Indian curry made in Birmingham.
7. IF YOU COULD BE SOMEONE ELSE JUST FOR ONE DAY WHO WOULD IT BE?
One of my kids .. to find out if I am cool or not.
8. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE COUNTRY YOU'VE VISITED?
My own! England rocks!!!
9. DO YOU BELIEVE IN GHOSTS OR UFO'S AND HAVE YOU HAD ANY EXPERIENCES YOU CAN SHARE WITH US?
Noooooo!!! its all a load of bollox!!!!!!!!!!
10. WHAT POSTER DID YOU HAVE ON YOUR WALL AS A TEENAGER?
Curved Air .... had a thing for Sonja Christina ....... actually met her recently at a jazz festival but didnt have the balls to tell her!!
11. WHAT'S THE MOST UNUSUAL PLACE YOU'VE EVER HAD SEX?
A ski lift carriage over the Alps .... True!!!
12. FAVOURITE FILM OF ALL TIME?
Avatar or Pirates Of The Carribean ... or Kung Foo Panda.
13. HOW OLD WERE YOU WHEN YOU LOST YOUR VIRGINITY?
Ah... well that depends if you count the first time I TRIED to lose it and missed!!! either 14 or 15.
14. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK?
Champagne actually!!! ... not very rock and roll but hey!!!
15. WHAT'S YOUR FUNNIEST TOUR BUS STORY?
Have you got time????? .... well...... after a show in the Eastern Block some Goth girls had been stood outside the dressing room for HOURS not speaking. Then as we were leaving ... one of them said... "we come to hotel" ..... someone said "oh no you ain't" .. and scuttled us into the bus!! ... The goth girls followed us and got into an old Skoda car and tailed the tour bus.... All of us were in the back window looking out as the bus driver tried to lose them by driving over the central meridian...... however they followed us over and in the most rediculous way crashed into a car coming the other way..... the funny part is .... Geoff Nicholls immediately had the comic brilliance to sing the tune to 'War Pigs' but replaced the words with .. (and you have to sing it where the words "generals gather in their masses" are) ...replace with ..... "Witches drive a skoda CRASHES!!!!!" as we waved them goodbye and left them alive but disgruntled in the middle of the road. ......... But they STILL found the hotel..!!!!
16. THE WORLD IS GOING TO END IN TEN MINUTES TIME, WHAT'S THE LAST THING YOU'D DO?
Kiss my lady!
17. WHAT SPORT DO ENJOY PLAYING OR WATCHING THE MOST?
18. WHAT'S YOUR PLANS FOR THE NEXT SIX MONTHS
Change the way the music industry works!!!!! Music has become a worthless art these days. Its time we as artists fought back..... Stop giving music away for free!!!! Its not helping... once the people that like it have it .. there is no one else to sell it to!!... Stop WORKING for Free Its not helping... once you do it the next time is EXPECTED. We are the first person in the chain that creates the work ... but we are the last person in the chain to get paid.....!!! We are the Same person!!! ... in between are all those that live off it. That must change. Apart from the class A supergroups there are FEW that can actually earn from it these days. The public AND the artist have to realise MUSIC IS NOT FOR FREE!!!!