Wow - i've seen a lot of bands. First band I ever saw that I was absolutely in awe of was Whitesnake. I was incredibly young and couldn't believe the lights, and sound, and just how much of a SHOW it was. Top bands I've seen for performance are Dream Theater, Mr Big and Whitesnake. Top bands for all out stage show and sheer rock n' roll would be Skid Row. They may drop notes but it's a great show.
2. ARE YOU AFRAID OF ANYTHING AND WHAT'S YOUR FEAR?
Dying - I have a major problem with the concept of mortality.
3. IF YOU COULD HOST A DINNER PARTY AND INVITE ANY TWO PEOPLE FROM HISTORY ALIVE OR DEAD WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE?
Da Vinci and Poussin.
Article continues below...
4. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE HORROR MOVIE?
5. WHO ARE YOUR HEROES, THE PEOPLE WHO INSPIRED YOU TO GET INTO MUSIC?
Paul Gilbert, Andy Timmons, Marty Friedman and my Dad.
6. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE TYPE OF FOOD/DISH?
Extremely hot curry with a cold pint of lager.
7. WHAT WAS FIRST ROCK ALBUM YOU EVER BOUGHT?
Bon Jovi - 'New Jersey'.
8. WHAT WOULD YOU SAY YOUR CAREER HIGHS AND LOWS HAVE BEEN?
High - Performing in front of 43,000 in Shillong, India while playing for Firehouse.
Low - having some twat of a tour manager make us go on stage to an empty room even though the doors weren't open and the crowd were still queueing outside.
9. DO YOU BELIEVE IN GHOSTS OR UFO'S AND HAVE YOU HAD ANY EXPERIENCES YOU CAN SHARE WITH US?
Ghosts/spirits - yep, I had a couple of surreal experiences that I don't like talking about. Never good ones.
UFO's, why not, it's more probable they're out there than not.
10. YOUR CHILLING AT HOME AND PUT ON AN ALBUM BY AN ARTIST SOMEONE WOULD NOT ASSOCIATE YOU WITH, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR GUILTY PLEASURE?
Dire Straits - 'Brothers In Arms'.
11. WHAT'S THE MOST UNUSUAL PLACE YOU'VE EVER HAD SEX?
In the butt. No, no, no, no, only kidding. Graveyard I guess.
12. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE COMEDY TV SHOW OF ALL TIME?
13. WHAT IS THE ONE THING IN LIFE YOU SIMPLY CANNOT DO WITHOUT?
My wife and kid.
14. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK?
Hmmmmm, a strong scotch ale like Founders Dirty Bastard.
15. WHAT'S YOUR FUNNIEST TOUR BUS STORY?
We were in Glasgow on the bus, woke up extremely hungover from a night out at a strip bar then a curry house. Some wanker broke the rules and shit in the toilet bus. So I got out my bunk at 8.00am butt naked to take a piss. Opened the toilet door, the smell hit my nose, I burst out the bus door and threw up, only to find the bus driver had parked overnight in a car park next to the main commuter pathway. So basically a few hundred Glaswegian suits saw a hippy jump out a bus naked, throw up, then go back in.