||18 & LIFE: CARSTEN LIZARD-SCHULZ, VOCALIST FOR EVIDENCE ONE, MIDNITE CLUB, SYNDIACTE AND OTHERS
1. WHATS THE BEST BAND YOU'VE EVER SEEN LIVE?
Don't know in fact. I've been to hundreds of concerts, and there's always some, which never disappoint you, but if I need to name some in particular, stadium act would be Roger Waters' 'The Wall'. As for club shows maybe the Riverdogs back in the days.
2. ARE YOU AFRAID OF ANYTHING AND WHAT'S YOUR FEAR?
Always worrying about my wife and kid.
3. IF YOU COULD HOST A DINNER PARTY AND INVITE ANY TWO PEOPLE FROM HISTORY ALIVE OR DEAD WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE?
Nostradamus and Jon Lord.
Article continues below...
4. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE HORROR MOVIE?
Alien. I'm not very much into horror movies though.
5. WHO ARE YOUR HEROES, THE PEOPLE WHO INSPIRED YOU TO GET INTO MUSIC?
Robert Plant, Ray Gillen and Jon Bon Jovi.
6. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE TYPE OF FOOD/DISH?
7. WHAT WAS FIRST ROCK ALBUM YOU EVER BROUGHT?
Does Chris de Burgh's 'Man On The Line' count?
8. WHAT WOULD YOU SAY YOUR CAREER HIGHS AND LOWS HAVE BEEN?
Low: the end of Evidence One. High: everything, but the low...
9. DO YOU BELIEVE IN GHOSTS OR UFO'S AND HAVE YOU HAD ANY EXPERIENCES YOU CAN SHARE WITH US?
Yes, in both. Would be plain arrogant to think we're alone in this universe.
10. YOUR CHILLING AT HOME AND PUT ON AN ALBUM BY AN ARTIST SOMEONE WOULD NOT ASSOCIATE YOU WITH, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR GUILTY PLEASURE?
11. WHAT'S THE MOST UNUSUAL PLACE YOU'VE EVER HAD SEX?
In the back of a car with her mother driving.
11A. WHAT PISSES YOU OFF MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN THE WORLD?
12. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE COMEDY TV SHOW OF ALL TIME?
A German series called Der Tatortreiniger.
13. WHAT IS THE ONE THING IN LIFE YOU SIMPLY CANNOT DO WITHOUT?
14. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK?
Weissherbstschorle, rosé wine mixed with soda
15. WHAT'S YOUR FUNNIEST TOUR BUS STORY
I've forgotten all the funny parts.
16. WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIG YOU EVER WENT TO?
Chris de Burgh, Eberthalle, Ludwigshafen, Germany 1984
17. WHAT SPORT DO ENJOY PLAYING OR WATCHING THE MOST?
Hiking, Xbox Fifa Soccer
18. WHAT ARE YOU UP TO AT THE MOMENT AND WHAT'S YOUR PLANS FOR THE NEXT 6 MONTHS?
Trying to get my boy to sleep each night... well, got a few productions lined up the next months. Keeping me busy all the time.