This autumn sees an extended edition reissue of Gary Moore's first solo album, 'Back On The Streets'. The album will be released through Universal on the 23rd September 2013.
The extended edition of this classic and hugely successful album is fully endorsed by Gary Moore's estate and contains a host of bonus B-sides and alternative versions. 'Back On the Streets' features re-mastered tracks by Andy Pearce as well as an updated booklet with notes by Malcolm Dome, in addition to memorabilia.
Article continues below...
First released in 1978, 'Back On The Streets' was the first authentic solo record by the British blues-rock guitar legend Gary Moore. The album featured Brian Downey on drums and performances from Phil Lynott on the UK Top 10 single 'Parisienne Walkways' and Thin Lizzy classic 'Don't Believe A Word'.
The classic album also includes the tracks 'Fanatical Fascists' and acoustic ballad 'Spanish Guitar'.
Gary Moore was a Northern Irish musician, most widely recognised as a singer and guitarist. His career dates back to the 1960s and included collaborations with the likes of B.B. King, Albert King, George Harrison and Greg Lake and his time spent with Thin Lizzy.
1. Back On The Streets
2. Don't Believe A Word (with Phil Lynott vocal)
3. Fanatical Fascists
4. Flight Of The Snow Moose
6. Song For Donna
7. What Would You Rather Bee Or A Wasp
8. Parisienne Walkways (with Phil Lynott vocal)
9. Track Nine (taken from Back On The Streets' 7" Single) B-Side
10. Spanish Guitar - Phil Lynott vocal 7" Single
11. Spanish Guitar - Gary Moore vocal 7" Single
12. Spanish Guitar - Instrumental 7" Single B-Side
Sign up here for your free MetalTalk Newsletter...