||INTRODUCING THE OBSCENE EXTREME WORLD TOUR FOR 2014
6 November 2013
Since the birth of Obscene Extreme back in 1999 exactly 643 (next year will exceed the 'magic' number of 666) bands will have played the Obscene Extreme festival. These bands have come from almost every corner of the globe and have attracted hordes of diehard extreme music fans from all over Europe and well beyond its home base in the Czech Republic.
What brings the fans to Obscene Extreme is more than the wide selection of underground grindcore, crust, punk, death, thrash, hardcore and almost every underground style in between, but also the incredible atmosphere, the DIY ethic and the true spirit of community. It doesn't matter where you're from or who you are, everyone is the same when you're in the pit!
Article continues below...
"For almost 15 years people have traveled the globe, driven across continents and slept in airports and railway stations to make it to Obscene Extreme, and now Obscene Extreme is making the same effort to come to you once again!!!" states OEF organiser Curby.
"After a really insane OEF World Tour in 2013 with festivals in Mexico, Indonesia and Australia we can say, we will never give up and we are back to do it once again in 2014!!! With the OEF Club World Tour 2014 we are rolling into Japan, Australia and the USA like the United Nations of Grind."
5 Reasons The Obscene Extreme World Tour Is Going To Blow Your Mind
1. Truly underground - Obscene Extreme is one of the few truly underground festivals to unite big, genre-defining bands, and small, cult bands.
2. Vegan-friendly - Whatever you do or don't do, believe or practice, you're welcome at Obscene Extreme.
3. Fair ticket price. No massive booking agent or energy drink mega-festival bullshit. Obscene Extreme is affordable for everyone.
4. No shitty rules, no shitty security - Stage diving, stage invasions and more, all welcome. Obscene Extreme treats you like people and doesn't stop you having fun.
5. Grindcore carnival - Wear a gas mask, dress as a goregrind banana. Obscene Extreme is more than a festival – it's a party!
Obscene Extreme Asia 2014
February 28th - March 2nd 2014
Tokyo - Asakusa Kurawood
Obscene Extreme Australia 2014
March 7th - March 9th, 2014
Melbourne - The Reverence Hotel + The Corner Hotel
Obscene Extreme 2014
July 16 - 20, 2014
Trutnov - Battlefield
Obscene Extreme America 2014
August 29-31, 2014
Los Angeles - T.B.A.